|AutoCheck Vehicle History Report|
Mini Cooper Buying Guide
Financing Your MINI
With starting Manufacturers Suggested Retail Prices of just $16,975 for a 2003 MINI Cooper and $19,975 for a 2003 MINI Cooper S, it's hard to find a reason not to get one. Or both. Throw in the fact that we also have a great set of financial service options for you to choose from, and finding that reason may be downright impossible.
* Each new MINI comes with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
listed on its "window sticker." MSRP includes destination and
handling charge of $550 and excludes title, registration, taxes, and options.
Actual final price is determined by your authorized MINI Dealer.
Want to own your MINI but make low monthly payments like a lease? Our unique and flexible MINI Select program may be for you.
How it works:
1. Refinance the balloon payment amount; or
Note: The MINI Select program is available for new MINIs only.
1. Lower payments: in states where tax laws make leasing less advantageous, our MINI Select plan allows you to make lower monthly payments for more MINI.
2. Keep your options open: you make lower monthly payments for a set term, like a lease, but still have flexible end-of-term options.
3. The bond of ownership: once you payoff your final balloon, the title will be in your name and your MINI is yours to you-ify and customize.
4. No lease return process to worry about. It's your MINI.
5. There are no mileage restrictions, so you can motor on. And on. And
OWNERSCHOICE: The best of both worlds.
By combining the lower monthly payments of leasing with the security of ownership, our MINI OwnersChoice program is a unique and flexible option.
How it works:
1. Sell yours back to us at a predetermined price and perhaps finance a new MINI.
2. Refinance the balloon payment amount.
3. Complete your purchase by making the balloon payment.
Standard mileage allowance per year is 15,000 with an excess mileage charge of 20 cents per mile (same as our Motoring Lease program). OwnersChoice customers have the same vehicle maintenance requirements as lease customers.
1. Lower payments: in states where tax laws make leasing less advantageous, OwnersChoice allows you to make lower monthly payments for more MINI.
2. Keep your cash: with approved credit, you don't have to make any down payment for your new MINI on purchase plans that extend through 60 months.
3. Keep your options open: you make lower monthly payments for a set term, as in a lease, and have similar flexible end-of-term options.
4. The bond of ownership: the title is in your name. Plus, if you finalize your purchase at the end of your monthly payment period by paying your final balloon payment, you'll own your MINI outright.
TRADITIONAL FINANCING: Make a MINI yours.
When you finance the purchase of your new MINI, your name goes on the title. So go ahead. Name it. Stripe it. Light it. Trick it. Shiny-mamma-mud-flap it. Nothing it. Do whatever to it. It's yours. And when you've made all your payments, you become the outright owner. You can sell your MINI or trade it in at any time. You can even trade it in for a leased MINI, using its value to reduce your new monthly lease payments.
No mileage restrictions
College Graduate Program
Finally, true freedom. You've earned it, so why not make the most of it with a trusty MINI by your side? Our new College Graduate Program can help make it happen.
1. You've graduated from an accredited college or university with a 4-year undergraduate, graduate or registered nursing degree earned within the previous 12 months. (We'll need to see a copy of your diploma or official transcript.)
2. A letter from your current employer listing your position or title.
3. Proof of your income.
4. A good, healthy credit history.
5. A gross income to debt ratio less than 45%.
6. A gross income to payment amount ratio less than 25%.
Owning a new MINI all to yourself is easier than you might think. Visit
your authorized MINI Dealer for details.
|Please choose the following link to search auto factory warranty, extended warranty, defect, recalls, news, complaint, problem, scheduled maintenance service report, repair tips and frequently asked questions on auto manufacturer:|
The Auto Check Vehicle History Report provides information pertaining to a vehicle's title, registration and usage history. Auto Check obtains this information from Experian Automotive Information Services, Inc. Each report displays the results of comprehensive search for: major accident damage; salvage or junk vehicles; damage from hail, flood or fire; mileage discrepancies or odometer rollback; gray market vehicles (vehicles manufactured for non-U.S. markets that may not comply with emission and/or safety standards - does not include imports originally made for the U.S. market.); lemon vehicles; vehicles designated as rentals, taxis or fleet usage; abandoned or forfeited vehicles; records of theft; liens that represent ownership interests or unpaid judgments.
Copyright 2011 © AUTO LEMON - USED CAR HISTORY CHECK. All rights reserved. VIN Number - Vehicle History Report - Kelley Blue Book - Auto Insurance - Auto Warranty